Compliance Test Suite
CTS is an application and framework which provides for the development
and execution of compliance tests. The current version of the test suite provides InfiniBand
testing based on the Compliance and Interoperability Working Group InfiniBand Test
Specification. While InfiniBand is the first test suite available, the CTS framework is designed
to be extensible and modular in order to allow for development and execution of tests from any
technology. CTS runs on a machine with a local tester HCA/RNIC which should be directly connected to
the device under test (DUT) which may be either an IB switch or another HCA/RNIC.
New! CTS now includes transport layer tests. There are currently twenty five
tests which verify conformance at the transport networking layer. The transport tests API is written
in C++ to allow for direct access to user-level verbs APIs. A Java compatibility layer allows for the
tests to be implemented in Java. For a list of all the implemented tests, check the
CTS test definitions.
- Get your product to market faster! Be prepared for compliance testing by
utilizing CTS ahead of time.
- Compatible with a wide range of devices.
- Results are conveyed through user-friendly html pages.
- Convenient command line operation capability.
- Written with modular framework, so that it may be developed for a variety of
- Currently the only software available for InfiniBand compliance testing.