Custom Software Solutions
Software Forge has designed and implemented custom software tools and applications for a number of influential companies that span various industries including:
- HPC (High Performance Computing)
- EDC (Enterprise Data Center) military/defense
- Computer Hardware Manufacturing
- Electronics Recycling and More
Software Forge and its developers often work under NDA and are extremely careful with customer’s sensitive information.
Software Forge takes great care when starting a new project to work with the customer to analyze and fully understand their requirements to ensure that the product delivered exceeds their expectations. Demos are shown to the customer throughout the development process to solicit feedback and foster a collaborative environment to ensure the perfect user experience.
Examples of Custom Solutions:
Architecture for Remote and OS Independent Testing
The client requested an application to validate functionality of an embedded system that is housed inside a conventional server platform. The embedded system communicates with various hardware components throughout the server. Software Forge developed a 3-tier architecture to allow remote and OS independent testing.
- Tier 1: Firmware that executes on the embedded core that executes requested testing sequences.
- Tier 2: The Controller GUI. This is where the user selects and executes test sequences, either local or remote via network connection.
- Tier 3: Test agent that runs in host OS (Windows or Linux) on the platform under test and connects the Controller GUI to the FW.